Saturday, March 28, 2015

Vacation Recaptus Interuptus


Sorry if that title put something else entirely in your head.  Actually, no I'm not sorry.  ROFL!  Meg and I are leaving later today for what I'm calling "Finley Patrol."

Jay and Colleen have an overlap in their work schedules tomorrow so we are heading up to babysit the Fin-meister.  They work twelve hour shifts (technically 13 hours on the clock) so we need to be there at o'dark early on Sunday morning.  For me that means a drive up on Saturday afternoon for an overnight visit.  When you add in their commute time and we'll be "on shift" for fourteen hours.  Please wish us luck that we see much more of this baby....





and this baby....




and this baby....




with some of this baby sprinkled in...





than we do of either this baby....





or this baby....





He obviously wasn't too thrilled with his 3 month photo shoot.  LOL!!!  And let me tell you, he has that whole pouty boo boo lip thing mastered.  It totally melted our hearts during our last babysitting visit.  I just hope we don't see too much of it tomorrow or it could be a very looooong day for everyone involved.    

Oh....and I have it on good authority that the yoga ball has been deflated. bwhahahaha!




1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'm sure he'll be a perfect angel for you! :)