Saturday, March 14, 2015

Card Share - Animals


Just popping in real quick to share a few of my recent cards.   Today I'm going with an animal theme.


This cute little octopus was colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  The inside greeting says "A Million Thanks".  (So eight arms aren't actually a million but I thought it worked.)






I love this adorable teddy bear and thought it would make a nice card for a younger child.   I colored him with Copics with a touch of Signo white gel pen and Glossy Accents.  There is a Happy Birthday greeting on the inside.






I can't seem to get enough of these flamingos.  For this one I did a little muted background stamping onto patterned paper and adhered the die cute flamingo over the top.







And finally for one I chose to do a little scene with die cuts.  It has a birthday sentiment on the inside. I used the linen cover plate from PaperTrey Inc to create all of the texture on the cardstock.  It's one of my favorite finishing touches lately.



That's it for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment:

Catherine said...

They're all very fun!