Monday, March 23, 2015

A LIttle R & R


For the first time ever, we decided to take a vacation during spring break.  I was longing for cooler weather so we opted for our "go-to" area of western North Carolina.  We rented a beautiful cottage (more on that later) in Asheville and spent every day exploring a different area of the city/mountainside.  We had a really great week which I will share in more detail once I get the photos downloaded and my house back to order.

In the meantime I'll leave you with a really cute photo of Jay and Fin celebrating the little guy's very first St. Patty's Day.  Between my mother Colleen and his mother Colleen the little tyke has loads of Irish blood running through his veins.






Have I mentioned that little dude is now rolling over?  Yep, watch out!  He's hot stuff now!




1 comment:

Catherine said...

He is such a cute little guy!