Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Finley Goodness


Colleen has returned to work which means she and Jay are swapping work days with Finley days. (They each work three 12 hour shifts a week.)  I love that they are both so good about sending daily photos/videos.  I refer to them as my Daily Finley Fix and if one of them forgets, I'm not shy about reminding them. Today I'm going to pass along some of my more recent fixes.

I'll start with the one I refer to as the Uncomfortable Humpty Dumpty pose.


Yeah, he's a wee bit too young for the seat yet.





I have a feeling that Fin and Dad spend many hours like this when Mommy's at work.











It was great to get a family photo but it's very apparent that poor Fin had been crying.  Jay was of course "just being Jay."  LOL!







This final photo is my favorite of all the recent ones.  She was able to capture the light so nicely which is not easy to do with an Iphone.  Of course I love how angelic he looks.




I really need to get back up there and visit again, hopefully on a day that they both have off.  I'm sure they would both love (and no doubt, need) a little time to themselves.  Not to mention that this grandma is in need of a Finley Fix.





1 comment:

Catherine said...

He is such a cutie, and Elise would love his Batman socks!