Tuesday, May 5, 2015

On The Road Again...


This happened on Sunday.





It may not seem like much to most but 10,000 miles on a vehicle that I've owned for only eleven months is incredulous.  Before our trip to NC in March my Volvo had less than 7000 miles, the typical annual mileage for me. Between that trip, Grandma trips to Orlando and multiple Sisterly trips to Tampa, I have been quite the traveler these past six to seven weeks.  

As I mentioned yesterday, I returned from Tampa on Sunday.  This afternoon I will be traveling to Orlando to babysit Fin.  It's been exactly a month since I've seen the little guy so I'm really looking forward to the trip.  I will be back in Orlando in two weeks and expect to make another trip to Tampa before the month is out so I'm guessing my SUV will be flipping 11,000 by the time it reaches it's one year anniversary date.  That folks is a whole lotta JulieWorld miles.








1 comment:

Catherine said...

Wow!!! That IS a lot of miles!