Thursday, May 7, 2015

Finley Goodness


I returned from my trip to Jay's last evening.  I'm not partial or anything *wink* but little Finley just gets cuter every day.  I snapped this photo Tuesday afternoon as we were heading out for a walk.  I think I've texted it to just about everybody I know but it's too darned cute not to document here.




This dude LOVES his sunglasses.  :-)



There is something very unique with respect to my family when it comes to Little Fin.  It isn't evident from the above photo but if you look closely you may catch a glimpse in this one.





Figure it out?  This little guy's eyes are turning brown!  A brown eyed baby is our family is definitely a first.


On our last visit Meg and I introduced him to her favorite childhood DVD, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.  We still have the disc but for anyone interested, it's now available on Netflix streaming.   Meg still loves Pooh (she bought him the stuffed Pooh before he was even born) and I have to admit, I too am a sucker for this movie.





He and I had a great time while Mommy and Daddy were working.  He's such a cute and fun little guy to hang with and I can't wait to see him again in two weeks.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

He is TOTALLY cute, but you did NOT text me that adorable sunglasses photo! I sang right along with the video, though. I guess we played that one here, too. :)

Melanie said...

He is definitely adorable. Brown eyes are not that special in MY family. ;) lol