Friday, May 15, 2015

Julie's Black Hole


aka, Target.  Yes, I openly admit it.  I absolutely {heart} Target.  While there yesterday to get makeup for Meg I couldn't resist wandering into the baby section.  We have a family get together coming up this summer which will require bathing suits and I want little Finley to be the best dressed baby on the beach.  And when you can't decide on one, buy them all.





In order to travel a bit lighter I also purchased a compact umbrella stroller.  I dug through the stack to find a good boyish color.



Imagine my delight when I discovered that the only canopied stroller on the shelf was a shark.  :-)



A fin for a Fin.  Gotta love it!





2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh, that's awesome! Target is just the best place ever!

Melanie said...

I always go to Target to get a couple of things and walk out with $100 worth of stuff. Those outfits are CUTE, and I LOVE that shark stroller!