Monday, May 18, 2015

Drumroll Please!


The big dance was Saturday night and while I realize that I'm totally biased, Meg looked absolutely stunning.





The new rollers worked like a charm and I was even able to convince her to wear a bit of makeup.  (It took two hours of pleading but it was worth it.)  Even she agreed that she liked it but not before telling me that "I feel broken inside." LOL!!!

Here's a view of the back of her dress.  She did a lot of primping and admiring, as she should.






Gavin's mother brought him over so we could get photos of the beautiful couple together.  He was looking pretty darned sharp himself.






Meg is 5' 8 1/2" and had on 2" wedges so you can see Gavin is quite a tall young man for fourteen.


And because I'm a paparazzi mom I took lots of photos.  :-)













They had a wonderful time and will no doubt look back on this night as a very special time in their young lives.  Love you pretty, pretty princess!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks gorgeous! Cute couple. I still can't get Shona to wear makeup, so I feel your pain. :)

Joyce D said...

Oh my goodness - they are adorable!

Catherine said...

What a fun night!!

Unknown said...

Her legs don't stop! :) She is beautiful!! I hope they had a great time!