Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Catching Up


I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I have a bit of blog catching up to do and hope to post a little something every day for the remainder of this week.

The focus of today's post is to share additional wedding day photos with my family (and any friends who care to view, of course.)  We'll start with a pre-ceremony "where in the world is Mama?" photo...









A post ceremony photo of Meg, Jay and a less than impressed Fin.







And a few photos from the post wedding celebration...











As for this week, the 2014-2015 school year is winding down.

* I subbed yesterday, my last day until fall .  The kids are a bit hyper but I finished the year on a good note.

* Meg has finals this week leading up to her 8th grade Moving Up ceremony next Tuesday.

* The end of the year means gifts for favorite teachers.  Meg was very fortunate to have awesome instructors for every class this year.  I'm busy finishing up gift card sets for her to take in on Friday.

I'll be back tomorrow with some new little guy photos.







1 comment: