Monday, May 11, 2015

Another Quick Card Share


Yesterday I shared the card Meg created for me on Mother's Day.  Today I'd like to share the ones I made for my mother and mother-in-law.

This first one went to my mother-in-law.  I apologize for the poor photo.  The silver foiling threw off the lighting.  The sentiment and embellishments were die cut from pink glitter paper and the Mother's Day was stamped in black.







This one went to my mom.  Fortunately it photographed a bit better.  The flowers were stamped, heat embossed and then fussy cut.  The sentiments were die cut from black glitter paper/stamped.  I do love silver but I'm totally into gold right now.






I really love the way they both turned out.  Special cards for special ladies.  





2 comments:

Catherine said...

Those are beautiful cards!!

Melanie said...

I'm not so good about sending cards, but I really need to get on the ball. Gorgeous cards!