Thursday, October 22, 2015

This Young Man ...


... takes very good care of his Aunt Julie.





For example, he always makes sure there is coffee in the house when I visit.  He also dutifully monitors my consumption during family margarita happy hours.   (This is done at my request. Tequila and I have a not so pretty history....just sayin'.)  And he is always on the lookout for cool things for my scraproom.

A couple of nights ago he sent me a link to this 3D laser printer called Glowforge. Take a minute to watch the video.  It's pretty incredible.

At $2000 it's definitely pricey but like most technology, I imagine that price will go down significantly over the next 12-24 months.  And yes, Clay, it is positively something I would LOVE to have.  And when that time comes, I know just the guy who can show me how to use it to it's full potential.  *wink*  





2 comments:

Catherine said...

Ah......another enabler!! :) Hi, Clay!!

Unknown said...

I bet I know where he gets his enabling from! ;)