Wednesday, October 7, 2015

High School Hijinks


I'm working the next couple of days so thought I'd pop in here this evening.  I have a feeling that I may not have much energy after two days with first graders.

Our JV had a football game this evening.  I drove Meg and a friend to the field and decided to stay and watch myself.  They were playing our cross town rivalries, Jay's old high school.  (Meg's high school was not yet built when Jay was a teen.)  Apparently though our athletic department had their hands full trying to get the field in shape. Several of the opposing team members were videotaped last night using weed killer to draw male body parts onto our field. It took some creative green spray painting and strategic breast cancer awareness drawings to cover up their handiwork.  Personally I found the whole thing quite humorous but I'm a little warped that way.  In the end though their little voodoo prank did nothing to help their cause.  We won 41-0.  :-)





No comments: