Monday, October 12, 2015

It's Official


I'm now a year older and I'm officially going to quit counting.  According to my bro, I'm "29 forever" and that sounds good to me.

My day began with this nice surprise...




She used four different stamp sets to create this birthday party ensemble of critters and I absolutely love it.  The gift is a set of wireless headphones for me to use while watching my Big Ass TV.  In reality it's more of a gift for them (apparently I like to have my zombies a bit loud) but I do love them.  Just think, I can walk around the house now doing laundry and tending to the dogs without having to pause a show.  LOL!!!  I also received some very nice cards from my parents and girlfriends along with several phone calls and texts.



Later in the day we went to my favorite Asian restaurant for an early dinner.  I can't remember the name of this noodle bowl but it's awesome.  Shrimp and noodles in a coconut/thai base.  Yummy. (And it's going to be yummy all over again when I eat the leftovers for lunch. *wink*)







The highlight of my birthday however was the season six premier of The Walking Dead.  Better yet, my family actually joined me in watching it, something they never do.  I won't give away any spoilers but it was AWESOME!





As birthdays go, it was a pretty good day.



  


1 comment:

Catherine said...

I'm glad you had a great day!!