Tuesday, October 13, 2015

More Birthday Goodies


I can always count on my dear friend Catherine to send me a sampling of her home canned goodies every fall.  I know how hard she works to make these so I am especially grateful for her generosity.

This year I received a few new things to try.  Included with my annual bread & butter pickles, peaches and peach jam were a tomato salsa, sweet pickle relish and a habanero jelly.  I can't wait to try them out!




If you follow her blog you'll know that the peach crop in her area was a bust this year so she only had one jar of peaches to send along.  I had already informed Meg that she wouldn't be getting any this time around so she was pretty ecstatic to see that one jar of gold in the back row.   And Dad, just 'cause I know you're wondering, she specifically said one jar of the bread & butter pickles were for you.  She takes very good care of all of us.  :-)

Thanks Catherine!!!  You're the best!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

:) Glad they made it there OK!