Tuesday, October 20, 2015

More Meg


After posting Meg's school photo yesterday, my mom called to say how both she and my dad couldn't get over "how grown up and confident Blondie has become."  (Blondie being the nickname my dad gave her as a baby.)  This is very much true.  Meg went from being an extremely outgoing toddler to an overly meek tween.  In the last year and a half though she has started to come out of her shell once again.  However, lest anyone think she's lost all of her childish silliness, I wanted to share a couple of photos from last week.

Here she is the night of my birthday trying to 'beat her record' with respect to her tallest Oreo ever.





Oreos however can only be as tall as will fit in one's mouth.





Mission accomplished.  :-)






1 comment:

Catherine said...

ROFL....Eric did something similar with stacked cheeseburgers.