Friday, October 23, 2015

Finley Friday


At this very moment, a very handsome little guy is on his way to visit his Grandma.




I know we're biased, but we still think he's the cutest little baby ever.

While his parents enjoyed a much deserved day/evening of adult fun, the three of us had some kid time at their local park.  





I just love these next photos, not because I'm in them, but because Meg seems to have a natural knack for photography.  Much more so than her mama.  In fact, she enrolled in 2D art this year primarily because it's a prerequisite for photography 101 at her high school, a subject that she really wants to learn. I've already promised her my camera when the time comes.







She captured the light and the background so beautifully.   Definitely a natural.

So tonight Fin will be spending his first night away from home without his parents.  I've no doubt that he will do great.  Grandma, however, is sure to exhausted come bedtime.  :-)



2 comments:

Catherine said...

He is a very cute little guy!

Tiffany said...

Great pictures. He is so cute