Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Day of School

Today marks the final day of 6th grade for Meg.  Finals are finished and grades have posted online so I imagine its basically a fun day for the students.  (Hope so.  She went in today with only a lunch and her new yearbook.)  As for grades, she earned 4 As and 3 Bs with one of those As being her first one in math this year.  Go Meg!
 
As per our routine, I snapped a photo of her on her last day school.  To say she was less than thrilled is a massive understatement but its been documented.





Jay's well into his summer courses now.  He sent me this photo, showing off his new glasses.




On a final note....it's official.  My door is definitely getting painted.  I got in my van this morning and barely made it out of my subdivision before I heard Mick singing "I see a red door and I want to paint it black."   I haven't heard this song in years so you tell me, is this not freaky?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ah, I need to get a picture of the kids on their last day. I guess I'm never here then. Meg is getting so tall! Their last day of school isn't until next week. I'm happy about the summer coming but then I'm not, do you know what I mean? Enjoy your summer!

Catherine said...

The pictures are great of both the kids...last days!

Joyce D said...

Julie - When did Meg grow so? She is a beautiful young girl! Nice to have pics of both the kiddos!

Helmka Family said...

I agree...Meg looks so tall! Great photos of your kids and I look forward to your black door.
TFS!
Karen