Friday, May 3, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day

Yes I know my family will be rolling their eyes at the title of this blog post but all of my scrappy friends know what I'm talking about.  If you're a scrapbooker with time to play, it can be a very fun day (or two, or three.)    *wink*

Many of us at Playground of Memories are playing along with the online challenges provided this weekend by the ladies at Scrapbook Generation.  They are the makers of the sketch/page kits that I've been loving recently and since several of us are now using their kits we thought it would be fun to support them in our own little way.

Their first online challenge went live at 10AM.  I'm not sure how many I will be able to do (Meg has a huge project due on Tuesday) but I'm going to try to have some fun.  I'll post my layouts here this weekend.

I know Catherine and Lynne are playing.  Anybody else?  Mel?  Karen?  Laura?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm most certainly going to try! And I can't wait to see the layouts you do! They are always inspiring!

Helmka Family said...

Good luck! I am opting out this year, hopefully next year! We need to do another girls time together!
Karen