Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF!

Yes, I'm still here.  The first week of FCATs are over, tonight marks the end of my 5 day/5 week session of Boot Camp and I managed to put together a menu without a large grocery trip this week.  

This Week's Menu...

Monday - Papa John's Pizza (freebie) 
Tuesday - Turkey Burgers, Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce, Baked Beans
Wednesday - Panera's Macaroni & Cheese (recipe from their website) 
Thursday - Ate Out (Meg's Choice - Boston Market)
Friday - Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Saturday - Pork Chops, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Fridge Veggies 
Sunday - Leftovers

I was really disappointed but not at all surprised that Meg stated that my macaroni and cheese was NOT like Panera's.  Ummm....I followed their recipe to the letter.   I, however, thought it was delicious.  I had a small bowl and froze the rest away since it is not at all diet friendly.

I'll leave you with a layout that's been sitting on my desk all week.  I finally finished it this morning.


I'm not sure I'm really liking it but I'm calling it done and moving on.

No comments: