Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Gymnast

Meg started gymnastics last week at the local YMCA and so far, is loving it. She's in a Beginner-Advanced class with about 10 other girls, all ages 8-12. Our YMCA is a big place and parents are on bleachers behind glass off in the North Forty, so I'm apologizing for my Iphone photo in advance.


She's very attentive and always smiling so I'm hoping that she's finally found something that will interest her beyond the first few weeks.   I really think this could be the one.  (crossing my fingers)

On to this week's menu...

Monday - Garden Salads with Mesquite Chicken
Tuesday - Chicken/Brocolli Stir Fry (I added fresh asparagus and shredded carrots to the recipe.  It was really good.)
Wednesday - BLTs for Randy/Meg...Garden Salad for Me
Thursday - Black Beans and Rice
Friday - Pork Chops Diane, Mashed Potatoes/Cauliflower, Veggie
Saturday - Spaghetti

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad she's having so much fun!!

Helmka Family said...

She looks like she really likes it...hope it is a good fit.
Your menus always sound so good!
Karen