Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Monday

Today marks our first day as official paying clients at Boot Camp.  We all feel so much better and it's wonderful to have friends for both commiserating and celebrating.  Unfortunately the hitch in my giddy-up and lower back (both on my right side) have been bothering me tremendously.  I have an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow morning to see if she has any insights.  In the meantime, I keep chugging/limping along.  My solo walking has slowed down quite a bit since starting the exercise program but I did get out yesterday for 5.5 miles of run/walking/limping and managed another 3.0 miles of walking this morning. 


This week's menu is still a work in progress but here's what I have planned so far...

Monday - Pork chops, baked sweet potatoes, veggies
Tuesday - Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps (new recipe)
Wednesday - Spring Ravioli with Pesto and Veggies (new recipe)
Thursday - Eating Out 

Meg has science FCATs this week along with play practice after school each day and gymnastics two evenings a week.  It's keeping us all pretty busy.  

1 comment:

Catherine said...

You menu sounds good and I hope you get some relief for the hitch!