Friday, April 13, 2012

My 12 Project

In the "memory keeping world" the year of 2012 has become a year of twelves for assorted scrapbooking/photo album projects.  Different online sites/blogs/designers have all come up with their own versions of Twelve in Twelve.  (Twelve photos/twelfth day//twelve months/twenty-twelve, etc.)  I decided to borrow a little from here and a little from there and create my own version.

My 12 Project entails selecting twelve photos from each of the twelve months in 2012 and creating a double page spread for each month.  Many of the photos are snippets of our day/house/activities that would probably never otherwise be recorded however some of the selected photos will be seen again in future layouts.  When completed, I'm hoping that the album provides a nice overview of our family's year.

Here's my page for January -



and my page for February -



It's time that I got started on March's page.

Gymnastic news - Meg had her regular class on Tuesday and then a private lesson last night which she LOVED.  This afternoon there's an hour tumbling class that she has asked me to take her to.  It looks like I may be spending a lot of time at the Y for awhile.  Thank goodness for books on the IPad.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

These are such cute layouts!!

Laura said...

I love the layouts! And that's great that Meg is having such a great time with gymnastics!!

Melanie said...

I can't seem to take 12 photos on the 12th of each month, so this might be a better option for me, if I ever scrap again, that is... Great pages! I'm glad Meg is enjoying gymnastics. I know what you mean about getting used to the iPad. I'd be lost without my iPhone and iPad with all of the practices and games I go to.