Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scooter Style

A quick post to share the page I created today.  I can't stand purple.  It's my least favorite color, hands down.  It also happens to be Meg's absolute favorite color.  Her room has a lot of purple in it.  Her clothes are primarily purple.  Even her phone case is purple.  Why should I care?  I wouldn't except for when I scrapbook.  It's hard to enjoy playing with pretty photos and wonderful memories when I have to use purple.  Bleck!


Meg saw it, immediately sighed and said "Ooooh, Pretty Page!"  Why? 'Cause it's PURPLE!

. . . A footnote to my previous MP3 player post.  My mom reminded me that I failed to mention that we get our audio books FREE from our local libraries using the Overdrive PC and Ipad App software.  That's definitely a big plus!  Check it out if you're interested.

3 comments:

Helmka Family said...

This is so pretty! I know you don't like to use purple, but you use it so nicely!
TFS!
Karen

Catherine said...

You did a great job with the purple!

Melanie said...

I don't like purple either. :) Meg's always had her own sense of style. She looks so cute! BTW, thanks for the shark plate link. Cynthia sent it to me. Natalie loved it!