Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Monday

Meg and I spent a very nice weekend in Tampa with my family.  My niece celebrated her 12th birthday with an America's Top Model themed party on Saturday which we followed up with a "make your own pizza" dinner and a lively game of LOGOS at my parents house later that evening.

Here's the pretty birthday girl -




It's a new week which means another menu and another five sessions of bootcamp.  (Did you hear my heavy sigh?)  On tap for this week...

Monday - Baked Salmon, Baked Sweet Potato, Bok Choy Salad
Tuesday - Chicken Curry and Rice
Wednesday - Green Salad with Mesquite Chicken
Thursday - Caesar Shrimp and Pasta (new recipe)
Friday - Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken with Pintos, Cilantro Lime Rice (new recipe)

I'm off to do some grocery shopping!

No comments: