Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Monday

I'm into my third month of weekly menu planning and can't believe it took me all these years to figure this out.   Knowing the answer to the age old question "What's for dinner?" is nothing short of AWESOME and a single weekly trip to the grocery store is pretty darned fab too. We're definitely eating much better.  I prepare more things from scratch (no more Betty Crocker) and we always have fresh fruit and veggies (goodbye Del Monte).  Who knew it was this easy?  :-)

Menu for the Week of March 5th -

Monday - Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Cauliflower/Potatoes (new recipe)
Tuesday - Black Bean Soup, White Rice
Wednesday - Green Salad withe Mesquite Chicken
Thursday - Tacos/Burritos
Friday - Salmon Cakes/ Seasoned Potato Wedges


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Me! Me!! *Waving hand wildly* I knew!! LOL!