Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Down Time

Meg's still not feeling well.  I know it must be a total bummer to be sick during spring break but at least she's not missing school.  Her primary complaint now is a sore throat so she and I are spending another quiet day at home.

She slept until noon so I took advantage of my free time to sneak into JulieWorld.  I made this card and have the components all ready to go for eleven more just like it.


She's up and moving around now.  I'm going to run out and get her a McDonald's shamrock shake.  She LOVES mint and I'm sure it will be just the thing to bring a smile to her face.  

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I hope she feels better quickly! Like the card a lot!

Laura said...

Sounds perfect for her throat! Hope she's feeling better now!
Love the card Julie!!