Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Monday

Another Monday, another menu.  I love that I'm so well stocked that I didn't have to rush out to the store today.  In fact, I won't have to go until Wednesday.  Yay!!!

Because it's spring break week I'm leaving two days open for juggling...

Monday - Fresh salmon cakes, oven fries, baked asparagus
Tuesday - Tacos/Burritos (a carryover from last week)
Wednesday - Chicken Caesar Salad
Thursday - Vegetable Quiche
Friday - Caesar Shrimp and Pasta

Meg's feeling a bit fatigued so we had a lazy day around the house today.  I'm hoping to start on my bathroom redecorating this week.  First up will be repainting my vanity.  The doors and drawer fronts are off and in the garage so it's simply a matter of getting my butt in gear.  Hopefully we both get a burst of energy tomorrow.

No comments: