Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Wild, Wild West

I wanted to share a photo I had taken of Meg and one of her BFFs last month. There was an "old time photo" trailer set up at our county fair.  I've always thought they were cool and was very happy when it didn't take much coaxing to get Meg and her BFF to pose.  

A woman helped them pick out their clothing, adjusted it "just so", composed their pose with perfection, and then stood back with me while her husband took the shot.  I honestly can't remember the last time my daughter wore her hair down, let alone, don a dress!  They looked so beautiful.


Her friend is also a tall, thin blonde (a year older than Meggie) so they are often confused for sisters.  Meg's been begging me to let her put the photo up in her room but I wanted to get it scanned first.  Now it's hers.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It's a really cute picture!