Friday, September 30, 2011

September Updates

It's September 30th.  I didn't finish the entire set of LayOut A Day prompts but 23 pages in one month is definitely a success in my book.  I have the photos printed for remaining three prompts so I hope to have them completed soon.

I also fell somewhat short of my 40 miles of running this month.  As of last Thursday (the 22nd) I had completed just over 28 miles and could easily have made my goal but I pooped out, plain and simple.

Today's layout is one the I completed yesterday...

LOAD Prompt - It was a free day so I incorporated the principles of patterned paper selections from one of the Ella BootCamp mini drills.




I can't believe that this photo was taken almost two years ago but there's no denying how much she has grown.  (Photo courtesy of Mumi)  Once again, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is just lovely...and WTG using that song title. I think that was the one that made me just say, "I'm done."

Melanie said...

Yay, Julie! I love your patterned paper choices on this one!