Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost there....

The MotherLOAD class (layout a day) officially concluded on Monday, the 26th. To my astonishment I actually managed to complete 22 of the 26 daily prompts.

In addition to LOAD I was also enrolled in the Ella BootCamp set of scrapping drills that took place online last week.  It was such a wonderful class.  I learned several new design and photo editing techniques that I hope to incorporate into future layouts.  Today's page was actually inspired by the Designing with Grids class.

With that said, I'm about scrapped out.  I hope to finish off my last four LOAD pages (hopefully with BootCamp ideas) by this Friday and then will be taking a break in October.

I know I've created way too many Jasmine and Meg pages this past month but I couldn't resist one more.  While going through my digital photo files I discovered a trend that I just had to document.

Prompt - Scrap a photo you've scrapped before.  (in my case, the wagon)




With Meg it's definitely "have dog, will travel" kind of world.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh, that's so cute! How great to put all of these together on a page!

Melanie said...

I love the grid and the fun photos!