Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More LOAD pages Part Deux

The good news....my big ass TV is now working again.  Yay!!  The bad news...my dishwasher is going to cost more than $400 with no guarantees.  The service tech says it's in the electronics (as I suspected) and he recommended we purchase a model without all of the bells and whistles.  That's probably what we'll end up doing but for now, if you mess with ours enough (as in coming back to it every hour and pushing some buttons) you'll eventually get lucky.  Works for me.

On to more LayOut A Day pages....

Prompt - black & white photos




These photos were taken with my IPhone and were of poor quality but a switch to black & white really helped the images.  I took the photos when Hurricane Irene was directly east of us, safely far offshore.


Prompt - Scrap some bad photos



These photos were taken on the way to the beach, the very same evening as the previous layout.  Because they were taken from inside the van the quality was much worse than those on the beach.  I used my photo software to soften and lighten them up a bit which believe it or not, make them look much, much better.  In the end, it's the moment that counts so I was glad for "permission" to record them instead of burying them on my computer.

TFL!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Both of these look great, but I especially love the Seaside one...so soft and pretty!

Melanie said...

I love taking photos with my iPhone. I used to always lug the big SLR around, but now I'm too lazy! I don't need GREAT pics anyway to remember the moments. I love the colors and page designs of both of these LOs!