Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mustaches are Epic?

A quick post of another LOAD page that truly encompasses my daughter's spirit and personality.

Prompt - stamp on the layout


Meg is absolutely enamored with mustaches.  We picked up the shirt at the mall a few months back and I have to hide it after washing or she'd wear it every day.  When I came across the fuzzy mustache stickers a couple of weeks ago I knew she'd love them.  Sure enough, she has had the best time with those silly things.  She's never known her daddy with his "Yosemite Sam" 'stache but I'm thinking it's about time she did.  :)

As far as the prompt...the polka dots are stamped.  The circle is a transparency and I hand drew the mustache at the bottom.  TFL!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Apparently Bryce thinks they are epic as well...lol!

Melanie said...

I love it! You'll have to tell me where to get that T-shirt. Anthony's birthday is coming up. ;)