Monday, September 12, 2011

More LOAD pages

Still playing catch-up with my LayOut A Day class.  Here are a couple of pages with silly topics.

Prompt - Record a "Need."


I'm hoping you can all read the journaling from the page.   (Mom and Dad...hold down the control key and rotate your mouse wheel to make the page larger and smaller.)  It's just a silly way to document some of my everyday life as well as one of my all time favorite movies.  I'm afraid I may have jinxed myself though.  My beloved TV went on the fritz yesterday.  :(  I'm scheduled for service tomorrow.  Thankfully I purchased the five year warranty.

My dishwasher also went kaput this week but unlike the TV, I didn't do a layout around it.  Guess we're just having some bad appliance/electronics luck.  Too bad it can't be the washer and dryer.  I'm dying for an excuse to replace those!



Prompt - Scrap a self portrait.

I am not into photographing myself too much lately so I made my page around my cute new shoes.  LOVE these shoes!


I have a few more pages completed by haven't had the time to scan them yet.  Check back again tomorrow and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

ROFL....both these layouts make me laugh!

Mom said...

Is that how you did that neat little trick on my computer? I knew you held down the control key but I hadn't been able to figure out what else you did. Now I'll know where to come to remind me the next time I forget.

Btw, I could read the journal but I doubt if your dad could. Very cute.

Melanie said...

Those shoes ARE cute! I love your journaling on the first one! LOL!