Thursday, September 8, 2011

LOAD Catch Up

Last weekend's Mission Organization put me a little behind in my scrapbook class.  Here are my layouts for Days 3 and 5.

Prompt - Scrap a photo that's been sitting on your desk.


I printed and framed this photo for Meg's room and have been wanting to include it in her scrapbook.  These are her two BFFs.



Prompt:  Scrap a style different from your usual. 


Most of my newer albums are now 8.5x11 so I haven't created a 12x12 page in over two years.  The books I have for my niece and nephews are still in this larger size so I took this opportunity to add to Ben's album.




I have two other pages completed but those will come in another post.  Day 8 of the LOAD and I'm only 3 behind.  I think that's pretty darned good!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

These are both totally adorable!

Melanie said...

I love the papers in the first one. I really should try to do a banner on one of my pages. That style has finally grown on me! I love the title and how you used the ledger type paper and twine on the second one. I haven't used any of the prompts yet because I have to plan way in advance. Yay for getting caught up!