Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Photo Opp


Meg has never been one to willingly stand before my camera but she looked so pretty on Saturday that I pulled the "Because I'm the Mom and I Said So Card." She was headed to a party and knew that "no photo" meant "no ride" so she very begrudgingly complied.



The Scowl...





The "Okay but I'm not showing my braces" look...





 The "Whatever you do, don't laugh" look...





The "Mom's making me laugh" look....








The "I'd better smile so I can get oughta here" far off look...






The "Don't look at Mom" pose...





The "I'm done!" signal...






And the Escape...





I tried.  *sigh*  Thankfully little Fin hasn't reached this stage with his parents yet.  :-)



2 comments:

Catherine said...

LOL...oh yes, I remember this stage so well with Elise! And Fin is one cute baby!

TracieClaiborne said...

My daughter is obsessed with having her picture taken - for that I am thankful. haha!! Yours is beautiful!