Saturday, February 21, 2015

Birthdays This Week


In addition to Jay, two dear friends of mine also celebrated birthdays this week. Their cards seemed to be traveling via the pony express but hopefully it's safe to share them here now.



For some reason masculine cards are difficult for me.  Here's the one I made and sent to Jay, who actually received his on his birthday. :-)









My dear friend Catherine celebrated her birthday on Tuesday but her card (mailed last Saturday) did not arrive to Idaho until yesterday.  grrr!

It was a lot of fun to make and color.



The inside reads "Okay!  Light the Candles!"  Being a cardmaker herself (and a very good sport) I knew she would get a kick out of it.




Also celebrating a birthday on Tuesday is my friend Laura.  I haven't yet received confirmation that her card made it safely to Michigan so Laura...



POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT.  LOL!











Switching gears...

Anyone here watch Sherlock on BBC?  I don't know why I'm so late to the party but I'm glad I finally gave it a shot.  (Maybe it's because Benedict Cumberbatch will always been Khan to me.  LOL!)  It's extremely entertaining and I'm thoroughly enjoying my Netflix binging. Sadly though, there are only three 90 minute episodes per season and I've never been very good at pacing myself.

Meg and I are making a road trip later today to babysit the little guy this evening.  Can't wait!












1 comment:

Catherine said...

The cards are all awesome...I'm totally keeping mine, lol!