Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day


I hope everyone gets to spend some time with the ones they love.  We do our exchanges first thing in the morning and since we all looked a bit haggard, I didn't take any photos.  I hope to get a few later on today.  Here are the cards I made for my special someones...




This one was for Randy.  I got the idea from a card I saw online.  I really love it. So cute.









Meg's current "favorite animal" (it changes every few months) is the hedgehog so I made this one especially for her.  The shimmer on the heart really threw off the lighting so the coloring isn't showing correctly.  Sorry.



The greeting continues on the inside.  It says "Sending you HEDGE HUGS".  She loved it.





Jay and Colleen lost out to Fin this year.  Here's the one I made and sent to him.  Hopefully he receives it today.




I used a Silhoutte cut file to create the adorable teddy bear.  I thought he looked a bit sad so it fit well with the greeting I wanted to use.





Meg is going to a birthday party this evening.  She said the girl loves pink and sparkles so I made two cards for her to choose from.  My ever critical QC person actually loved them both and had a hard time choosing.




In the end she chose the purse/tag combination.   The paper purse came from a very old K&Co die cut paper pad so it was really easy to make.  She'll be putting a Bath & Body Works gift card inside. (At this age, we are all about the gift cards!)


Enjoy Your Day!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

They are fabulous!! Totally loved the bear and the flamingo shaker cards...but they all look just fantastic!

Anita Ford said...

Oh, wow! I Love those cards! Now I'm even more ashamed at my stash collecting dust. I could at LEAST make cards, right???

TracieClaiborne said...

These are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! That eyeball one is my favorite - I'm pinning it!