Thursday, February 19, 2015

A Very Special Day


Thirty-two years ago today this boy entered my life.






Today he's all grown up and 2014 was a very big year for him.  He finished his BSN and quickly landed a great job as an RN,







asked a wonderful woman for her hand in marriage,

(yes, I like his hair longer and tell him so EVERY time I see him)





and became a father with a son of his own.






I'm just so proud of the man he's become.  Happy Birthday Zoid!  I love you so much.



2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is very sweet...happy birthday to him!

TracieClaiborne said...

Saw your nice comment on my blog so I tracked yours down and this post made me cry. First of all, you have a very sweet face and then I saw your son and so does he! Then I saw his wife and so does she! I can tell you are a family of sweet people. What a precious baby too. So glad to "meet" you! Are we friends on Facebook? If not, we should be! https://www.facebook.com/tracie.claiborne