Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cards

I've had some JulieWorld time recently and have been busy building up my card stash.  I've implemented an assembly line fashion (like I did with my Christmas cards) making 6-8 of the same design at a time.  It makes it really easy to start and stop and I feel like I'm getting so much more accomplished.  Here are a few of my most recent cards...a couple of which were lifted from designs I found on the web.










They really do look much prettier in person.  By making six I'm able to keep one for myself and still have plenty for gift packs.

Meg has been feeling very slighted now that we rarely go out for dinner.  She's begging for her favorite  Salt and Vinegar chicken wings from Hurricanes.  We promised her we'd take her tonight so I have the night off from cooking.  :-)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful cards! I haven't been feeling very crafty lately. :( i need to get back into the swing of things so I can use up my vast quantities of supplies.

Helmka Family said...

Fabulous cards! You and Catherine are the card queens!
TFS!
Karen

Catherine said...

These are awesome cards!