Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Monday

We had a nice weekend....just enough quiet mixed with some fun. Saturday night was dinner out with friends at our favorite Mexican place.  Meg insisted I take a photo of my margarita.  She couldn't believe the size of the glass!   (We call them fish bowl margaritas.)  The food is just as good as the drinks.  yum!





Following dinner we watched Money Ball on the Big Ass TV.   I loved the movie but then again, I'm a baseball fan.   The fact that everyone else enjoyed  it as well makes it a definite "thumbs up" rental.


My menu plan for this week...

Monday - Salmon Cakes (leftover salmon frozen away from a couple weeks ago)/Twice Baked Potato Casserole/Roasted Cauliflower

Tuesday - Parmesan Baked Cod, Twice Baked Potato Casserole (leftover from Monday), Baked Asparagus

Wednesday - Bourbon Street Chicken, Chipotle's Lime Rice

Thursday - Turkey Portabello Patty Melts, Wild Rice with Peas/Mushrooms (a patient of Randy's gave him some authentic wild rice from up north so we're anxious to try it)

Friday -Sunday  - Leaving open for now.  Meg and I will be traveling to my parents for my nephew's birthday and not quite sure of our departure.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

We all loved Moneyball too! My basically non-reader hubby is reading the book right now and says it is even better then the book because there is a ton more detail.

Catherine said...

Your menu this week sounds great and definitely will be checking out the movie.