Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sharing...

It's been awhile since I've scrapped a full sized layout.  I just finished one this morning and would like to share it.  The design was adapted from a Becky Fleck sketch.


You may recognized the photos as those I took for our Christmas card.  She looked so pretty that I wanted to remember it with a layout.

After creating my Christmas cards in assembly line fashion I thought I'd give that method a go for regular cards.   Ordinarily I'll just grab my scraps and wing it, rarely making the same card more than once or twice.  This time I started with design in mind and created six each of the same card.  Not only did this save me a lot of time but it will also help me when make assembling multiple gift packets so much easier.  

I lifted the design from a card created by Cristina Kowalczyk.




And this one was based on a design by Kelly Rasmussen.



Tonight Meg will get her first taste of a baked sweet potato.  This will be interesting....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Well, you know that Elise loves Sweet Potatoes.....and love the layout and the cards!