Friday, January 6, 2012

Easy Going Week

After all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays it's great to have a nice, slow week.  Meg started back to school on Wednesday so I've had a couple of days to relax, catch up around the house and play in JulieWorld.  I've got three more days to complete for my December Daily album and I'm really liking how it turned out.  I've also spent some time editing photos.  I'm beginning to think I'll never be caught up but I'm still plugging away on it.




On the dinner front I've successfully fixed the first three meals on this week's menu, all of which got a thumbs up.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I definitely needed the slower pace this week!

Helmka Family said...

Wonderful photos! Glad things have slowed down for you and your meals were a success!
TFS!
Karen