Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Snippets


Today's entry is total randomness.


Take for example this snake spearing contraption that Randy fabricated on Sunday. This coming weekend is open season on pythons in the Florida Everglades.  He and his buddy didn't have any luck two years ago but that was then...this is now.








For my northern family and friends. this is what we woke up to on Sunday morning.  It was indeed just a slight bit brisk.








It isn't often that I get all dressed up for a cocktail party.  It's even rarer that I ask to have my photo taken.





Being somewhat self-conscious I played like my kids and made some silly faces.





I have got to do something with that extra chin.  Anybody have any experience with cool sculpting?






If you ever wondered just what online PE looks like here's a sneak peek...


She has to submit videos of her doing different exercises.  She scored a 97 for her first semester. We haven't received Jasmine's grade yet.



Finally I'll sign off with this cute video snippet of Fin.  It really gives you a great sneak inside his fun little personality.






Thanks for visiting!





2 comments:

Catherine said...

That's a fun gathering of pictures!

Lynne said...

I remember the first Python hunting trip. I am not sure how the contraption works, but good luck on the hunt, I think?? LOL! Hey, if he is successful maybe you can get a DDT for your home!

And, online PE? I missed that. So she doesn't take it as a class? Is it because she had too many other classes she wanted to take? Very interesting!