Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016 !


Little Fin was released from the hospital on Tuesday afternoon fully hydrated but still running a fever, however I'm happy to report that the fever is now gone and he is slowly on the mend.  

I hope everyone rung in the new year safely and in good health.  We spent our last evening of 2015 with friends and as of noon, this first day of 2016, I still have three teenage girls (and one dog) zonked out in our kitchen/family room. Who knew sparkling apple cider was such a wicked conconction?

I'm going to spend today doing a whole lotto nuttin' and then hit my to do list hard tomorrow.  *smile*

Happy New Year to All !!!







2 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad to hear that Fin is better. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year. I'm so glad Fin is doing better!