Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Latest Projects


One of my newer projects involves documenting our monthly book club(s) selections .  To keep it simple, I'm using We R Memory 4x4 albums and two stamp sets from Kelly Purkey.

My BCB album (the group down south) includes three pages for each month...the book cover, my review/comments and our monthly group photo (which I am not including here.)  Here are a few examples from that album...








My local book club selections are housed in a separate but very similar album. The only real difference is that it includes a group photo at the beginning and only two pages per month.  I also use a different KP stamp set for my review.   






I'm geeky, I know, but these little guys make me very happy.  I'm even happier now that they are both up to date.  

My next post will likely contain photos of Fin.  I'm headed to Orlando this afternoon so his parents can have a night out with visiting friends.  Grandma (me) needs to get up and out early tomorrow though because, get this, she has an evaluation with an orthodontist.  You see, Grandma (me) is a clencher and her favorite dentist has finally convinced her to get her bite corrected so Grandma (me) doesn't end up with false teeth.  Yeah, sometimes it's not so fun being (me.)  




3 comments:

Catherine said...

These are really fun little albums!

Unknown said...

I love that you're doing albums for your book clubs and 4x4 is perfect! And good for you for listening to your dentist (finally) ;)

Lynne said...

Totally not geeky!!! I love, love this! I put pictures in my PL but I like this better! I think I will steal your idea!