Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My 2015 Year in Books


Goodreads.com is what I refer to as a "Facebook for book lovers" and I've been an active member since 2011.  Each year thereafter I have set a goal for myself to read 40 books annually.  Interestingly enough I read exactly 37 books in each of 2012, 2013 and 2014.  This past year I kicked it into high gear and sucessfully finished 41 books which earned me this cute little badge of honor.

Yay Me!

Completed square


My goal for 2016 is 45 books.  It's going to be tough but I'm always up for a good challenge.  If anyone reading wants to follow/friend me on Goodreads, my screen name is JulieP.  I'd love to see what you're reading.


The formatting isn't pretty but here's what I read in 2015...


really liked it
it was amazing
it was amazing
really liked it
it was amazing





1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great job reaching your goal!