Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Let's Go Falcons!


Meg came home from cheer practice last week with her new uniform.  She obliged me by trying it on and trust me, it was all I could do to hold back all of my "paparazzi mom" instincts.  After a minute or so she finally said rather disappointingly, "You're not going to take a picture?"

Hurray!





Their first game is next Tuesday.  I'm not sure which of us is more excited.  *blush*

________________________

Randomness....

We saw our first coyote yesterday.  It wasn't within the confines of our development but close enough.  (Plenty close enough.)  We passed it while driving to tutoring yesterday which really struck me as odd since most sightings have been in the early AM or after dark.  (A neighbor three doors down saw two in her front yard around 11:00 PM last week.)

It truly was a beautiful animal.  I just wish they weren't cat killers.  grrr!