Friday, November 20, 2015

Crazy Days on the Horizon


I am headed out of town (as in right this very minute) to spend the night with my girlfriend down south. Tomorrow is our bookclub meeting which is being held at a restaurant in Miami Beach at 2:00 PM.  We will be leaving directly from there and heading straight back here for my friend's annual RAK party at 7:00. We'll no doubt be fashionably late but it's important to me that I make both events.

Come Sunday I will be planning/shopping/cleaning/baking for a visit from my extended family for the Thanksgiving holiday.  (Unfortunately Jay, Colleen and Fin are unable to attend but everyone else with be here.)  I am anticipating next week to be very hectic so I'm using this moment to officially call a Blog Break.  :-)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with those that they love.  See ya in December!







1 comment:

Catherine said...

Definitely busy times....have fun~