Monday, November 16, 2015

Fin Finale


Today I'm sharing the last of our Weekend with Fin photos.

Fin is an early riser.  Much earlier than his grandma but we (I) managed. After his morning bottle we took the dogs out to do their morning duties.  Bitzy was first and unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me.  As you will see, Fin likes to be "in charge."

Next up was Marley...


(I'm still in love with this shark stroller.  LOL!)






Fin didn't cry much during his visit but I soon discovered that taking away the dog leash did not make him happy.



The third and final dog (thank goodness!) was Jasmine...






They made a great pair.


After that was breakfast...scrambled eggs.  (His first choice was dog food but I managed to get that up and out of his way before he actually got a taste.)  Like I mentioned earlier, he didn't cry much at all the entire weekend but while I was fixing his eggs I heard a wail.  When I turned around, I saw this....




 


bwhahahahahaha!  He was NOT happy but neither was he in any danger so of course I had to snap a photo before rescuing him.  :-)


Thankfully his breakfast was ready and he was a happy guy once again.





As were the dogs who all crowded around the chair and patiently waited for discards.  They were not disappointed.   :-)








1 comment:

Catherine said...

The picture of him in the dog cage is hilarious!