Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Focus on Finley


It's taken a week but I'm slowly weeding through the photos of Fin snapped during his last visit here.  I'm starting off with some less than stellar photos of our visit to the local pumpkin patch.  Between the poor lighting (most of the pumpkins are under a tent) and Fin's total aversion to looking at the camera, it was a rather disappointing photo shoot but time well spent nontheless.


















Our trip would not have been complete without a spin on Meg's favorite playground equipment.  I have so many photos of her on this same whirly thing-a-ma-jig over the years and she was thrilled to have an excuse to ride it again.

For the record, spinning them while taking photos was no easy feat.  LOL!




I think this was probably Fin's favorite part of the visit as well.  Playing in the hay/mulch/dirt was a close second.  :-)

______________

Last night's book club meeting was a great success and we're looking forward to our monthly gatherings.  Interestingly, the book suggested for next month's meeting was The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah.  As you all know, it was the September selection for my other book club and one of my favorite books of late.  Because it is such a fabulous story I refused to let them to change it on my account.  I could talk about it all day so I'm actually looking forward to discussing it with a different group of ladies.  :-)  




1 comment:

Catherine said...

Cute pictures of Fin and Meg!